If you have had difficulty becoming pregnant, turn to an ultra-modern NY fertility center ready to work with you to determine the cause of your infertility and implement the best solution. At NY Reproductive Wellness, we exist to help you grow your family with attentive, holistic care combined with the most advanced medical practices available today. You and your partner are far from alone, with nearly 10 percent of women experiencing problems getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to full term. Let us be your expert partners, supporting you every step of the way on your journey to conception with multiple fertility treatment options.
Advanced, Natural Fertility Solutions in NYC
Reproductive medicine is all about helping you to create a new life. New York Reproductive Wellness believes in offering the most options to help you achieve a successful pregnancy, so that we can choose the fertility solution that is right for you. We provide a supportive environment designed to ease stress and make the fertility treatment process positive and successful. We can help you with the most comprehensive set of options for adding to your family:
Fertility Treatment options include:
- Conventional In Vitro Fertilization or Traditional IVF: Pairing ovarian eggs, collected surgically, with sperm in the lab to produce embryos, which are implanted in the uterus after an average 3-day growth period.
- Natural IVF (Natural Cycle IVF): Gentle and natural, this method is like traditional IVF, without high doses of fertility medication
- Mini IVF (Minimal Stimulation IVF): This Japanese protocol requires minimal stimulation (oral medication without injectibles), offering lower cost, convenience (fewer office visits), and high success rates using local anesthesia.
- Ovulation Induction: Uses fertility and hormonal medications such as levothyroxine for thyroid replacement and may be concurrent with Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- Donor Egg IVF: For treatment on your own schedule, Fresh Donor IVF cycles and Frozen Donor IVF cycles are available. This options works well for remote treatments of couples in other areas.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): Begin with this method, which can lower the cost of your fertility treatments and is often ideal for unexplained or male factor infertility, single women, LGBTQ couples or whenever donor sperm is necessary.
- Alternative Fertility Treatments: Acupuncture, support groups or individual therapy, and massage are offered.
Genetic Testing Protocols offered:
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) or Screening.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
Surrogacy Programs include: Gestational or Traditional Surrogacy: Your egg and sperm (or donor genetic material) create the embryo, which is transferred into the surrogate who carries the pregnancy.
Additional Services include: Egg Freezing (Cryopreservation freezes healthy eggs in earlier in life, allowing you to postpone motherhood) and Egg Donation. (We help you find your preferred donor match or you can work with a close friend or family.)
Get Holistic, Supportive Fertility Treatments in NYC
If you’re looking for the best personalized, natural fertility treatment options, along with caring, expert medical advice to help your family grow–let noted fertility expert Dr. Zapantis at New York Reproductive Wellness help you now. Call us at 516-612-8466 today!